NAV Bar

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Patient Encore Performances du Jour

And now, for our first performance,

Washing my hands up to a sudsy, foamy lather and then...
     drying them with a towel- without rinsing!

(CUE: Applause).

Drying my hands with the dish towel and then
     still standing there cleaning out from under each nail with the dish towel!

(CUE: Collective gasp... CUE: Applause)

Next, calling out to Passers-by "I Love You! I'll see you later! Keep up the great work! God Bless!"  And then,
     calling out the same thing to no one at all!

(CUE: Cymbal crash).


Last but not least, approaching the car and opening the door
     -but it's not my car!
For an encore, approaching the car, opening the door, and
     it's an unmarked police car with a uniformed cop inside.

(CUE: Ka-Boom!!)

For further entertainment, for this audience only,

     not letting go of the door handle!

(CUE: Snare drum... CUE: Crash cymbal)

Photo by: criswatk

No comments:

Post a Comment