NAV Bar

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Insight

                                                                               " Sea in the Skies"  photo by windscafe


I don't have insight into something until I see the end
I don't see the end, my friend , until I relax
    the drink it down, soul quenching kind that
 I don't feel in years
     Yes, over two years...
          that births perspective
               with the unnoticeable move of it's pinky
but crushes the doubt and displacement
   of an orphan's stress
      that harassing in-my-face-ment

fear

with the wave of it's hand...

in a storm surge of strength
coarsing quietly
privately
considerately
in me

I don't relax without an advocate-
       who gave a command and a promise
             and creating a script and a timeline,
                  for me and
                      having a name exalted             
                          the name of Yeshua-

                                  who is watching
                               

I don't have an advocate
unless I obey
just set it and forget it
don't think about it most days

I don't obey without love
   that's in there somewhere
      that terrifies me because of His mercy
            and awes me
                because of His faithfulness

a place of reference
a road I'm still on
I have a home, wherever I am.
I will tell my story.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment